Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Sexy Surprise

So school's started, bla bla. You're all depressed (except the few crazies out there who love it) and hating the piling up of work. But no worries! I have something that will bring a little bit of joy to any person's life. It gave me a weekend of laughs.

I went to Target the other day and was wondering around feeling rather impulse-shoppingly but trying to be practical at the same time. So I bought a 3 pack of Hanes 'low rise boyshorts' because underwear is always needed right?

But really... low rise? You call THESE lowrise?



Rekha was all trying to comfort me... "Oh it's okay baby, I wear granny panties too!" Then she saw them. "WHY DID YOU BUY LONG JOHNS?"

Another comment: They ain't granny panties, they're grandpa panties.

Just so you know, here's the comparison against a NORMAL pair of boyshorts.


But actually they're really comfortable and I kind of adore them.

Yea. So, I'm bringing sexy back.

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics