Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some REALLY Efficient Packing Is Going On

I thought I might go clubbing, but instead I am spending my last night saying goodbye to my room.


It appears my idea of the best way to pack is to lie in a corner of the room with my head on my passport and my feet on my cupboard and my laptop on my lap. And loiter on the internet until it gets to a decent enough hour on the west coast that *some* people get online. Probably insane early risers, but I'll take what I can get.

Does anyone know why my format always spontaneously effs up and all my words get respaced all weird? I assure you it looks fine in this typing box but I bet when I post it they will all be squashed together.

I'm going to miss my dommy. He has suddenly become all handsome and witty and gentlemanly and pretty much validated my existence as an older sister. Except when I said "will you Skype with me?" and he went "No."

Oh wellz. See you on the other side!

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics