Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pretending to be Indie-Musicy-Cool

Last night, I skipped class to go see Jenny Lewis with NB. She was amazing, her vocals didn't waver at all throughout the night, unlike Fergie who sounds frugging awful live. Not that I've seen her, but when she performs at award shows she's pretty bad. The chick from Paramore had great vocals too but she almost sounded like a recording where as Jenny Lewis somehow sounded much more... there.

Anyway, she's sexy as hell. Actually, she looks like some Mischa Barton Jennifer Garner hybrid, but she is adorable and makes me want to go out and buy a hat and cut my bangs again. I think I will visit supercuts this afternoon.

Please enjoy this youtube performance of Rabbit Fur Coat from her first album, which she tried to play last night and messed up on. Apparently it's a true story.

1 comment:

bev said...

SO JEALOUS. rilo kiley is my favorite band and jenny lewis is like my fashion goddess. jealous jealous jealous.

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics