Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dream Dream Dream


Last night I had a weird dream I thought I would share and interpret. I am just that bored.

So, I was very pregnant, and my water broke. I was put on this white couch to give birth and I was all freaking out that they only gave me one towel, and it's a white couch, and it was going to get dirty. No one seemed to care except me. Then I was actually giving birth. You will all be glad to know that it hurts only slightly more than a very constipated poop. Easy birth, gooey baby. But then I got worried about my placenta being broken, because in Bio in secondary school our teacher told us about how if its not complete then the pieces left behind can rot in your uterus and make you sick. But I guess it was fine, and the baby was fine. Then the baby and I went with cousin Alex, Aunty Cyn and Uncle John to some super secret safety deposit box thing where I wasn't allowed to go in. I don't remember that part very well. But we were in a lift.

So, here are some interpretations:

To dream of reclining on a couch, indicates that false hopes will be entertained. You should be alert to every change of your affairs, for only in this way will your hopes be realized.

To dream of giving birth can represent the beginning of a new project or stage of life.

A baby signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. A love may be blooming for you in your near future. You will also make fun new friends. Babies may also symbolize something pure in your own inner nature. If you dream of a crying baby, part of yourself may feel deprived of attention and affection.

To see a placenta in your dream, symbolizes dependency and reliance on other people. It also suggests that there is something in your life that is no longer needed. You need to let go of some of the unnecessary burden.

Riding in an elevator means that you are looking for help with a specific problem, or you want to achieve your goals in a hurry without putting much effort into it. Riding up in the elevator means social and professional advancement.


SO. Let's interpret.

Because I have recently graduated from college, a new stage in my life is beginning. Also because NB is moving home. I am slightly in denial about the fact that I will probably never see him again in my life. That's a kind of hard thing to accept. NB is probably the placenta, and the false hope couch. That bastard.

And yes, I would like to become a producer with not much effort, that would be sweet, or even just to have an assistant job. So there's my elevator. And really, who doesn't want financial security?

What the family members have to do with it I do not know. Perhaps I want to use family connections to get ahead with little effort and have money? Sounds about right.

What have you guys been dreaming of lately? Anything this weird?

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics