Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Unemployment is the new summer

I am so so so bored. I have expired all the Hollywood blogs, the last romance novel I read has made me think maybe I've lost my enjoyment in them, TV sucks and NB is out drinking with his friend but even if he wasn't, I'd be bored. Bored and annoyed.

For a while, I was trying to find some ac/sc gossip blogs, and then I remembered that everyone I know graduated long ago and as such I really couldn't care less about the people featured on the blogs I can't find anyway.

So if anyone has anything for me to read, please, let me know.

Here is a little gem for you guys: Real Blair's Blog. I don't know if any of you follow Leighton Meester on Twitter, but the girl is effing nuts. She says things like 'is a wild naughty child'. Makes for good reading.

Enjoy and return the favour.

xoxo


No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics