Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV Time

All my shows are coming back. Here's my breakdown:

Monday:

The CW wins me over, for sure. Gossip Girl started a few weeks ago, and it was pretty good but not amazing, until this week. Serena finally stops acting nice and becomes Queen again? Yes please. Plus, I am still desperate to be Blair's best friend. Seriously, got a problem? Go to Blair.

One Tree Hill is... dramatic, but my love affair with it ended when they jumped 5 years into the future. Actually, it ended the year before that. It's like a bad soap that's been running too long, but at least the baby is cute.

Instead, I choose heroes. Although, to be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the opener. It seems that everyone now has the power not to die. And too much time travel is happening. And really, the world ending is still a viable threat? I'm really glad ol' Malc is back though.

Tuesday:

CW, you fail today. 90210 and Privilege are both bad knock-offs of GG, about rich kids being fab. Except these 2 shows aren't quite as fab, clothing wise, and the dialogue kills. But, Darcy from Degrassi is on 90210, that's pretty exciting.

We tried the Mentalist on CBS. Honestly, it's pretty cute. It's like House was young and met a detective show or something. Basically it's about a guy who used to pretend to be a psychic and now he solves crime and is a little neurotic. The story got a little predictable, but maybe Rona and I are just that good. Um, that chick from the Craft and Empire Records is in it.

Opportunity Knocks on ABC is also something I might want to experiment with. Reality game show about how well you know your family? Sounds like it could be fun.

Wednesday:


Hello, ABC. The facts were these: Pushing Daisies, I've missed you. Ned, you're a hottie. Private Practice, I really don't care for unless Adison decides to stop acting like Meredith and be her usual cutting self. Dirty Sexy Money is my guilty pleasure, I'm on the fence about whether I actually like it but I'm a little addicted. What can I say, it's these rich people in New York.

Thursday:

Ugly Betty and I have a strange relationship. I tend to only watch it in marathons in Singapore, but I'm still a little interested. Grey's? You had me at "Derick, I'm pregnant with your child."

And honestly, that's all I've really looked into. You might be able to tell that I'm not a huge sitcom fan, although How I Met Your Mother is really hilarious. I would watch the Office, but then I'd miss Grey's, so er, no thanks.

xoxo

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics