Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A***** likes to...

I've decided not to be all cryptic with my name, seeing as I've mentioned it before. Plus, it's not like it's not the 3rd most common girls name of the 1990s.

1. Go to Google and type your name likes to in quotes (ex. "Meghan likes to")
2. Report back on the first 10 results
3. Be sure to paste the directions at the top

(I got a lot of 'dance' so I skipped the repeats)

1. Amanda likes to distract herself with silliness
2. Amanda likes to write
3. Amanda likes to dance
4. Amanda likes to do it in her community
5. Amanda likes to meme (?!?!?!)
6. Amanda likes to party
7. Amanda likes to poop (baha)
8. Amanda likes to photograph in a non traditional environment
9. Amanda likes to sing, dance and act
10. Amanda likes to manage dump cycles

And no 11, because it's so good: Amanda likes to drink.

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics