Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hawt

I'll admit, when I saw the ads for 10,000 BC, I laughed mockingly. But now that it's come and gone, I find that I really need to watch it. Why?



His name is Steven Strait, and he is officially a Sex God. Well, I mean not that I could say for sure or anything, but he's hot. How was he discovered?


He is none other than Hottie McFireHands from Sky High. That's not his real name, it's Warren Peace or some shizz. Movie, not that good. Man? Really handsome.

Here's another pic, just for kicks.


Ha ha, yea, he's also in the Covenant. Another terrible movie that I now NEED to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steven Strait is fkn HOT!!!
All his movies are fkn tight....i fkn love him.
Fk all that hate on his movies.

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics