Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Very Own Fan?!

Doodguysforsrs, I think I might have a real live reader. You know, someone who isn't Rona/Sonia/Nick/Alex/Su/Adelle/Bev/Drei. I have just knocked my readership into 9! Score.

I know it's lame to be so excited, but I got the first comment in like, 3 months, and it was from someone I am pretty sure I don't know. (Be prepared for some really detailed stuff about this stranger's life that might sound really creepy and stalkerish) I went to her blog, and she loves all the greats: Ben Barnes, Star Wars and Twilight. Um, except she likes Jacob and thinks Edward is ugly (?!). And while her review of Prince Caspian looks suspiciously familiar, judging by the fact that she has a science teacher and remembers summer camp, I am guessing that she is at the age where changing words in a sentence totally makes it not plagiarizing. And as Rona said, 'I still do that.' Indeed.

So here's lookin' at you, turtle_moose19. Please don't leave me. And if there is anyone else out there, leave a comment and I swear I'll blogstalk you back. It's what I live for.

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics