Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Go Trojans!!!

My computer has trojans. The irony is not lost on me. (For those of you that don't know, we are the USC Trojans over here...)

As such, I am left rather internet-less and moping around the house with nothing to do but eat and watch tv.

I am typing this standing up at a computer terminal in the School Of Business. It's a little like being at an airport, but without a chair.

But here's what I wanted to update with yesterday:

I was looking particularly ravishing yesterday morning (read: actually really ugly and definately just-rolled-out-of-bed). So who should I run into but the Trifecta of Good Looks?

First, I bump into Stephen's Golden Boy. And of course he engages me in a longer-than-usual conversation. Then, it turns out that he is hanging with My Handsome Handsome Man of last semester, who joins in the conversation. Of course. Meanwhile I am self-consciously wishing I had bothered to wear more than a dykey black t shirt. So, we have our bitter-sweet parting (Sweet because then they can stop looking at my frumps, bitter because I love both of them...) Then, naturally, after pretty much ignoring each other for 2 years (that's not ENTIRELY true, but it might as well be), guess who finally says 'Hi' to me? None other than Hayden Christianson Lookalike, crush of my freshman year.

And you know, up until recently, 2 of the 3 were deeply in love, but it seems their girlfriends have chucked them. I don't know how they could do that. In the words of Manny from Degrassi: If it were me, I'd love you for months...

Really, the only way it could have been worse/better is if I had seen Fireworks-and-Competitions and the Fox.

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics