Thursday, October 11, 2007

Junior

Am I the only person in the world that DIDN'T know that Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin were dating? Are dating? Have been dating for like 6 years?

I just read his book, Junior.

It's weird, and confusing, I liked it. I think Nick will. I think Wen might. I think everyone else won't. Adelle won't have the patience for it.

Mostly I liked it for being a secret-not-so-secret love story. Restores my faith in love a little. I had plans to swoop in and steal him from whomever this mystery girl is but then it was Jackie, and how could anyone steal from Jackie?

I also loved it because he thanks Mandy, Eva and Jenna in the dedications at the back. I.e the girls from Saved! That's pretty great.

There were lots of lists, and I really like lists. There were also a few great poems (my fav fav fav part is his poem about sp a ce sinw ron gpl ac es.)

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics