Friday, October 10, 2008

RockNRolla

Another one from class:

Plot: Some old Mafia-like English guy tries to 'help' a Russian guy get permits to build some shizz in London, and everyone steals some stuff from everyone else and effs everything up.

Boy Joy: Pretty violent, lots of guns and stuff, and being manly. Thandie Newton was looking pretty cute, though I'm not regs a fan. Plus, Guy Ritchie is the English Tarrentino, right? Which means all boys my age must love him?

Chick Flick: Tom Hardy and Toby Kebbell are both fairly good looking, and have cool enough characters to keep one entranced. Helps that old Tobs spends most of his time shirtless, and my my, he is ripped.

Both Venus and Penus: Hilarious lines. Cheeky behavior/tone.

Eh...: Some of the plot stuff was a little contrived, and I think the whole twisty twist everything goes round in a circle thing has been a little overdone, even if Guy Ritchie started it.

Yay or Nay? I'm glad I watched it, I enjoyed it, but I don't think I'd buy the DVD or anything. Yay, I'd say. Unless you aren't one for English humor. And if you don't enjoy gritty film quaility. This is for Nick and Sam. And Dad.

No comments:

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics