Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am pretty Unfabulous

I'm really cool these days. I have a set tv schedule for night time, and I get pretty bummed out if I miss it. Like when I go out for drinks and come home and Unfabulous is over? So depressing.

So here it is (these are all half hour shows):

22:30 : Unfabulous on Nickelodeon
23:00 : Life with Derek on Nickelodeon (sometimes. I wasn't a huge fan, but it's growing on me.)
01:00 : Lizzie McGuire on Disney
02:00 : As Told By Ginger on Nickelodeon
02:30 : As Told By Ginger on Nickelodeon

This would obviously change up a lot if we had channel 100 where they play Roswell re-runs.

But yea, Unfabulous is pretty much my fav tween show, it's even sort of beating out Lizzie McGuire. Probably because Emma Roberts is more endearing and has skinnier arms, and her clothes are nice and not horrible purple tops and orange pants. Er, hello, Lizzie? No wonder Kate hates you.

However, Ethan Craft is much better looking than Addie's boys. But then again, Addie's older brother could negate that.

So yea, I'm pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it just a crush or am I a stalker?

 

free hit counter
Crutchfield Electronics